- "Thieves", Television Show
- "Eerie Indiana"
- "Small Wonder"
- "Superior Court"
- "L.A. Law."
- "The Judge"
- "The Young and the Restless"
- "Hidden Rage", Feature film
- "Deadly Deception", CBS movie
- "Naked Lie", ABC movie, Director: Richard A. Colla
- "Inadmissible Evidence", Guest star, ABC movie
- "In Living Color", Recurring role three seasons
- "Achieving The Dream", Co-Star, Soloist, Los Angeles Theater Center, Touring
- "The NAACP Theater Awards", Nomination: Best Supporting Actress, "Achieving The Dream"
- "Peer Gynt", Role: Ase, Director: Scott Rubinowitz, Sacred Fools Theater, Los Angeles
- "Masada", Director: Shuki Levy, Staged Audition, New York
- "Measure For Measure", Zellerbach Theater
- "As You Like It", San Francisco Shakespeare Company
- "Midsummer Night's Dream", San Francisco Shakespeare Company
- "Romeo And Juliet", San Francisco Shakespeare Company
- "Working", Actors Alley, Sherman Oaks
- "How To Love A Black Man", Los Angeles Theater Center
(Top) Eyvonne co-stars with Yolanda King and Linda Hopkins; (left) Backstage in musical play "Working"; (right) On CBS Movie set in Canada
- Women's Olympics, Guest Vocalist w/Orchestra, San Diego
- Abrevenal Hall, Vocalist w/Kurt Bestor Orchestra, Salt Lake City
- Local Churches, Jazz & Gospel, Los Angeles
- NCAA Women's Basketball Championship, Los Angeles
- Governor's Ball, Vocalist w/Orchestra, Sacramento, California
- Christmas Concert w/Keiko Matsui and Bob James,Tokyo, Japan
- Angeles Chorale, The Gospel Mass
- Annual Japan Tours, International Forums, Tokyo & Osaka, and venues throughout Japan
Hollywood United Methodist Church Choir; Jazz Chronicles Band
With the Temptations
Full Voice Gospel Choir Workshop in Japan